A car made for middle class family

• Appearance

Maruthi Eeco is a difinite value for your money. This vehicle is specially designed for the middle class family..for a big middle class family this car satisfies to the core. It is definately spacious, stylish but it doesnt have power steering and rich interiors in which maruthi has to concentrate.The best feature in this vehicle is its fuel efficiency it can give 15 kms in the city itself..

Comments Maruti Eeco
  • ravi |04 Feb,2010 04:15:15 AM

What will be the problems we should face on using the EURO 4 of EECO with the present type of petrol available here.I understands that India is not yet ready to make EURO 4 standard petrol in near future.Hence persons like us will be left with repair(engines)by buying new cars with modern type cars with old type fuels!Am I not correct?

• vijay |09 Feb,2010 12:57:39 PM

I cant tell anythiny abt EECO. Since, it is newly launched we need to buy and check it then only we will come to know. Hope, EECO will be awarded ...

• Anand |20 Feb,2010 06:42:15 PM

i had taken the ecco and its good car for average and performance.and india is ready for making euro4 engine.one more thing,in india the maximum stake of share has been captured by suzuki.so the engine which has been develop is done by japanse.thr will no such problem.same engine for swift and dizire and zen estilo.

• Amit |22 Feb,2010 12:20:30 PM

Maruti Eeco is truly value for money and our family easy to accommodated in this family purpose car. I will also get it soon. Let's Enjoy!!!!!!!!

• Ashutosh Dixit |03 Mar,2010 05:46:11 PM

EECO is really very Good car,with a powerful AC..WOW it gives 15 average on highways and about 12 in city.The power of Engine is pretty much good.its a value for money car for a Indian middle class family.....VALUE FOR MONEY.....MARUTI Eeco

• prasanna |01 Apr,2010 04:34:01 AM

I felt very bad why i booked the vehicle bcoz i booked the vehicle in feb 15th 2010.initially they told me 1 and half month the vehicle will be delivered.but now there is no particular date or month for the delivery of the vehicle(approx: 6months).the main purpose of the vehicle i boooked is for my brothers marriage.totally feeling bad and its a lose for me.(the vehicle price has been increased and the loan taken for the vehicle is cancelled bcoz of the late delivery. i have to pay the interest rate at that time of delivery would have increased)..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Rohidas |06 Apr,2010 11:07:41 AM

realy feel good alternatives for middle class big family I liked the model. Thinking to purchase as soon as financial condition will allowed me. Thanks for Maruti

• k.bhojanna |07 Apr,2010 03:14:12 PM

i like the maruti eeco i want to buy but im in saudi arabia. u have any instalment system. i will pay the money from saudi. and i will receive the vehicle when icame back to india thank you very much.

hari |28 Jun,2015 12:21:37 PM

How much installment pay ment monthly. Due balance

• Sibin Babu |21 Apr,2010 04:20:36 AM

Will somebody help me: Why arrival of this Model 'EECO' is still delayed in the showrooms unlike any other Maruti model? Any technical faults?

• Debapriya |07 Jun,2010 06:44:50 PM

Please update the look and we want to get 7 seater with company fitted AC

• gladwin |20 Jun,2010 12:50:38 PM

astush dixit..am gladwin living in chennai.well the waiting period in chennai is just 3 months..i assure u that u"ll get the vehicle much before that...If u really want eeco u gotto wait..i believe its worth buying this car.cheers..

• vivek |08 Aug,2010 08:08:27 PM

I have a 7 seater EECO from JAN 2010, done about 3000 KM both on highway

• Anand |15 Sep,2010 10:24:09 AM

Vivek ! I would like to know more from as I hv bought this car just 7 days before.Pl provide me ur mail id and let me know @a/c to 7 seater.

• Sibin Babu |25 Sep,2010 06:55:54 PM

I doubt the credibility of 15kms/l for EECO on city roads.

• Tapan |14 Nov,2010 03:45:23 PM

We have purchased EECO 7 seater and it is running well.Very comfortable car. I want to know what would be the optimum speed to minimize the fuel cost?

• Kiran |14 Jan,2011 03:12:55 PM

Please update the look and we want to get 7 seater with company fitted AC

• nilesh |18 Jan,2011 04:45:29 PM

Yes definitely the car needs to a power steering as it a common feature now in almost all the cars.

• dinesh |22 Mar,2011 02:26:47 PM

i think maruti eco is one of the best car in todays market for middle class family and also for others. its shape and size is too big in look and also a complete family of 7-8 members can seat in this car.

• shibani mitra |12 Apr,2011 01:39:48 PM

I want to know the price of Maruti Eco 7 seater AC.

• N,Chandra |23 Jun,2011 07:55:18 PM

Could i replace power steering instead of hyd. steering after purchase the vehicle.

arpit |14 Jul,2015 06:57:02 PM

• partha sarkar |26 Nov,2011 04:32:47 PM

good car for big family but verry pour milage.

• harish puri |07 Jun,2012 01:44:48 PM

• vimal vyas |05 Nov,2015 01:00:09 AM

Aap eeco ka bhale hi thoda dam badha lo lekin usme power window or power sterring to do ye to common fitures hai aap ecco ka dam abhi 50 thousand or badhaoge to bhi yeh car bikne hi vali hai lekin fetures me ulta sidha mat karo

Maruti Eeco review scorecard