WORST CAR I HAVE DRIVEN SO FAR

By for Maruti Ciaz 2015-07-23 13:16:34.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Fuel Economy, space

Cons : Everything else is Terrible

DO NOT BELIEVE ALL THE HYPE!

I first got my car on the 3rd of November, was lucky enough to be one of the first consumers, or so i thought.

Its been around 9 months now, and I have driven 10,000 Kms so far, I have noticed one VERY VERY BIG FLAW that Ciaz, though it is a spacious and well designed car, it is simply TOO LIGHT. The slightest pot hole and the entire car starts to rattle, everything from the dash board to the car and right upto the storgae boot.

I have a 7 year old i10 that makes less rattling sounds than my Ciaz. When I told the service centre about these noises, their reply was, "Sir, it is a light car and there is not much we can do about it!"

My car had been called back to replace a faulty part of the gear box in January, however, It has been a 6 months since and I am facing the very same problem again and again. Hence. I had to send the car over for servicing again.

The lightness of the car can be felt on the suspension even when driving with only 4 people. I get a little nervuos while driving over 100 that i might lose a wheel, or the car might not stop in time because of the extra weight.

Please take a test drive properly before making any decision. I made a hasty decision and I'm now paying the price.

• Imran Masurkar |07 Aug,2015 03:31:34 PM

Sir maruti vehicles are made light but its maintaince free means affordable, if u r quite offroader then go for suv

• Reddy |11 Aug,2015 04:14:04 PM

You are right. Bulky body with no power.

Rahul |26 Sep,2015 02:17:44 PM

Reddy shut ur fuckin chaddi asshole

• shad |18 Aug,2015 05:14:33 PM

Right said bro. Most importantly, one shouldn't go for a higher value maruti products as maruti itself is marketing only hatchbacks, notchbacks, sedans, but cars like sx4, kwazshi & the ciaz are only meant for showing maruti's resources.

• rakesh |07 Sep,2015 08:41:18 AM

Yes of course while driving a new car, nobody is ready to hear any noise from the dash board or any other part of the car. We and the car manufacturers know the conditions of Indian roads all across....so they should think of it...

• yogesh Shukla |13 Sep,2015 11:54:09 AM

If the weigh of any moving object is low..it will stop in less time.. Like big trucks lorry...hv more Wight..so they took more time to stop... So there is no problem regarding to worry about...will car able to stop or not in time

• surendra wankhade |07 Oct,2015 06:40:07 PM

Thanx I was confused with suspention problems

• Yuvraj |09 Feb,2016 12:22:19 PM

It depends on Driver how his or her car behaves. Touched 190kmph without any hestation. Very stable and comfortable for all 5 passenger, better than other cars in this segment, real value for money car.

• akshat |08 Mar,2016 05:10:52 PM

Also back seat is not comfortable and suitable for tall person

• shrey |09 May,2016 02:10:13 AM

Honda city is better than this trash can Any day

vijay |11 Oct,2016 12:02:52 AM

Its not for elite class , maruti used every thing from swift and made there new car ciaz to grab more from common people , and people are loyal to maruti coz they dont have any options ,

• Rishikesh Dongre |25 Nov,2016 10:41:37 AM

do you even own this car? i have been using a Ciaz for more than a year and no complaints of any rattling as mentioned by you and being light and all. if you wanted a heaviness you should have bought a tata or a mahindra. also are you using your car as a part time tractor? coz my car barely makes any noise.

madhav |30 Nov,2016 08:00:01 AM

Its a nice car. This month i bought Ciaz zxi plus automatic petrol. Driven 1200 kms did first servicing. But milage in city very low 10kms. Also shockups i mean suspension very hard dont know. Can any one advice as dealer is very adamant. Using car in mumbai