Previously I used to drive Hyundai Verna petrol. It was very easy to drive but was heavy on the pocket, needed to spend at least Rs 4500 per month for 28 km to and fro drive from home to office. Later in October 2016, I have bought Ciaz ZDI + with SHVS. Initially, I felt that the car is heavy to drive. The car gives me 22 kmpl mileage in the city and 28kmpl on the highway which is amazing for me at the moment. You need to drive a bit slow in the city if you need to get the 22 kmpl with air conditioning and in the range of 60 - 80 Kmph. When I drove at a speed of 160 kmph, the mileage drastically reduced.
1. Excellent driveability and easy handling at speeds of 160kmph.
2. Rear Camera biggest advantage as per I am concerned as no need to turn back when reversing or any.
3. Dam good suspension takes easy on Indian roads.
4. Support for iOS and Android phones.
6. Superb mileage of 22kmpl in city and 28 kmpl on highways.
7. Big boot space for a family of 5.
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz car is good. And it is in affordable price mileage ...
The Ciaz is a comfortable sedan. And it is a good one from Maruti Suz...
Hi welcome all .....in this automotive world there are many competitor...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals