Dream Car

By for Maruti Ciaz 2016-08-08 14:03:56.0
  • Appearance

I have to confess that the Ciaz Vxi which I purchased in the month of April 2016 is beyond imagination. I have called my car as a dream car for the simple reason that it fulfils all your dream which will come true, without any complaint. Mind you we had gone to the showroom with no intention of buying, having swift desire which was performing excellently. The salesman flew in action and we started looking into the each and every feature of the car like space in the front, rear, and boot space is mind blowing. We are all fat in the family and are heavyweights. So I and my wife and I called for one more fat person to seat in the rear. To my surprise, we three could enter and able to sit without our legs touching the rear and also able to close the door. My wife said immediately wow this has never happened with us in any of the cars we purchased so far and because we could not accommodate five people we have to travel separately and incurring the extra cost of our trip. My wife had made up her mind that if at all we purchase any car in future that will be this car since it can accommodate all five of us and that will save on our annual vacation trip. she called me when I was looking the engine side of the car which was very nicely arranged and accessible for the service etc. The power to weight ratio was very encouraging and as promised by the Maruti, the cars mileage was rated for petrol version as 20 lit/hr. I booked the car and got the delivery within a week since someone has cancelled the booking.

We all five of us left for vacation to south India, fully loaded the boot and with our weight and AC on full blast since outside temp was 40-degree centigrade we got the performance of the car as 19.4 km/lit after driving for 5000 km from Mumbai.