Maruti Cervo is really nice car

By for Maruti Cervo from New Delhi 2010-05-29 15:17:56.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Small car, stylish look, smart car, comfortable

Maruti Suzuki motor company is planning to launch its new Small car, Maruti Cervo. After getting some details about new small car from the auto site, I feel that the new Cervo is really nice car in the Indian auto market. Tata company was also introduced its world's cheapest car, Tata Nano in India. I hope that the new Cervo will also become a best small of India. It is prepared with a new style and improving engine which will attract a peoples and offer a well performance in the Indian auto market. According to some website reports that the new Cervo is expected to be available price tag of around Rs. 1.5 lakh. But the launch date of Cervo has not yet announced by the company. I hope that it will available by the end of this year.

• madhu |30 May,2010 09:51:41 AM

I wish i have a cervo

• tyagi |13 Aug,2010 10:04:57 AM

plea.send maruti cervo car lunching and booking date

• Debasish Panda |13 Oct,2010 09:41:54 AM

After see Maruti Cervo. I like this car. My dream car. Asap I purchase this car. I belongs to Middle cast family. In this model i never seen all over world. so i request to Maruto company they release asap.

• tushar |14 Oct,2010 04:46:36 PM

please hurry up maruti guys, there is too much of wait for a small wonder like this.

• sudhir jain |26 Nov,2010 06:09:58 PM

A maruti cervo is wonderfull car I like it and comfortable car for India road

• Vishnu soni |25 Jan,2011 11:57:50 PM

price of this car. just contact my no.-o9756441209

• subodh |12 Apr,2011 03:38:57 PM

I am interested in low price and high millage smart car and finally think about this dream car. pls send price and their related features my Email urgently......... subodh kumar

• Santosh Kumar |26 Apr,2011 01:22:41 PM

I am interested in Maruti Suzuki Cervo Please send me the detail and on road price

• CarDekho Team |26 Apr,2011 01:49:18 PM

The Cervo is not yet launched, it would be mostly launching during Diwali this year so watch this space till then for more info on the Cervo.

• amit jindal |03 May,2011 02:56:59 PM

i m inntersded this car plz send me the lonching date & price

• ramana |13 Jun,2011 03:17:30 PM

pls send to me launching details

• sunil kumar |28 Jun,2011 09:30:08 PM

dear sir i want to book maruti cervo