I think this car is better all especially for middle class people, also its fuel efficiency , engine

By for Maruti Cervo from srinagar, J&K 2010-02-21 07:36:33.0
  • Appearance

if comment is to launch by end of june 2010, make sure teh date is final, as far as fuel efficiency , engine power , torque is better than TATA nano

• Salman |22 Feb,2010 12:45:12 PM

I am sure about that its a better among with all features and other thing better than Tata Nano. Its just cheap nothing else. Its launched date has not yet announced by the company but expected to be introduced by the end of this year. Its fuel efficiency and engine are overall best to its same class car models in India. But one thing is most that Tata Nano price is too low against Maruti Cervo in India. I think these all cars models will not make a competition to each one.

• Jaspreet |26 Feb,2010 04:33:26 AM

This Car is Much Better then Tata Nano............I sure and Guranted ............I wan to buy this car....when available in the market.....

• hardik patel |02 Mar,2010 05:33:02 AM

i purchase this car and my dreams end to purchase maruti's carvo in launching time. very good ......

• hardik patel |02 Mar,2010 05:35:09 AM

i m very surpriced 4 this beautiful

• rao |17 Mar,2010 06:43:31 PM

what i red about cervo it is exciting to see it. but if the diesel and LPG/CNG vesions are to be available then nothing like it. but is it bharat-IV compliant?

• raj |11 Apr,2010 11:17:41 AM

the rate is quite affordable but i want to know AC and Power stearing is also there. and if it is then tell cost of that car. Kindly mention what any other interior and exterior they will be given to customer.

• Pramod |21 Apr,2010 10:05:30 AM

it looks nice as far as price is concerned, but my worry is about its engine capacity, bcause we do not know about its engine displacement.

• Sujani |22 Oct,2010 01:13:00 AM

This Car is Much Better then Tata Nano.beautiful this car......I want to buy this car.How??????????

• Amit |23 Jan,2011 12:26:01 PM

what is the price of standard model of maruti cervo. can LPG model available.