Worthy for your money

By for Maruti Celerio 2014-06-07 16:22:33.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Comfort, mileage

Cons : rear looks, performance

In terms of looks and style, I like the front of Maruti Celerio but the rear is on the downside. Maruti has ensured that their new Celerio gets adequate comfort in front as well as rear seats. The seats offer sufficient cushion and the cabin has enough head room, legroom and shoulder room. Three average size passengers can sit abreast in the rear seat. I feel that its average but sometimes I do feel that it needs a necessary punch to go ahead. Maruti Celerio mileage on highway with A/C is around 20 kmpl which I feel is great and its city mileage is also 18 kmpl with AC on. The best features would be its impressive mileage, interiors and front look. I feel that Celerio has to improve on its rear look. The service also needs to improve. Overall experience has been quite good with the Celerio. I took my VXI manual on the long drive on the highway from Nagercoil to Trichy. It gave me 20 mileage with AC on.

• N.RAMALINGAM |24 Jun,2014 08:15:00 PM

I AM TIRUNELVELI MARUTI CELERIO VXI BOOKED DELIVERY HOW MANY DAYS?

king |05 Jul,2014 02:50:20 PM

for me got delivered on the next day of booking

• pawan |05 Aug,2014 11:11:46 AM

I want to purchase this celerio vxi but i feel that it average is low about 15 kmpl in city with cng anyone tell me about more average increase it

• Radhagovind |06 Aug,2014 02:51:46 PM

I want to purchase this celerio ZXI tell me about more for it.

• Pragnesh parmar |09 Aug,2014 11:16:49 PM

I want to buy celerio AT vxi model, pls let me know if any one want to sell.