Rating of Maruti Celerio

Nice Car

A
Aditya
On: Nov 21, 2016 | 153 Views

I have to say that this car is very nice for the first time users. This car gives the best comfort as well as the best price is the particular segment. I will definitely recommend this car to the first time buyers. The driving experience, suspension , AC all the elements are the best in class. Also, I would like to share that the company's service is to best. At the time of my first service issue, they give me all the necessary information about the car. Also the information about how to maintain the average. how to make the car clean. All the information which is necessary to maintain the car is provided to me at the time of my first service. Also, the charges taken from me for the service is very less compare to other service providers. Considering all the above features I must say that the buyers has to think about Celerio while making the final decision. Now I am very much happy with my car. I have used it for many long drives. Thus I will ask the buyers to go for this car without any hesitation.

Other Celerio Reviews