Maruti Celerio VXI Green : Every Drive Like a New

By for Maruti Celerio 2016-07-23 18:11:59.0
  • Appearance

I remember that day when I was very confused in choosing my first car. Then I came to know about Maruti Celerio VXI Green. I chose it because it was in my budget as well as it's an Eco-friendly car. I am driving it since last 10 months and I am very happy because it's giving me the mileage in CNG as well as in Petrol for which I was looking for. I must mention about the pickup, it has very good pickup even if it's in CNG Mode with AC. Control of car is awesome. AC cooling is great, seats are very comfortable. It has very attractive Odo Meter which displays indicator for both Petrol and CNG separately. I haven't seen this feature in any other car till now. Switching from Petrol to CNG and from CNG to Petrol is very appreciable. While driving, if CNG subsidies, it automatically switches into Petrol mode so that we can enjoy the uninterrupted drive. Now if I talk about Gear, changing gear from first to a higher one is very smooth. Interior space is great. In the city, it's giving me a milage of 22-24 kmpl in CNG and on the High way like Delhi to Rishikesh and Dehradun it gave me 30-32 kmpl. In petrol, it's giving me 16-17 km/l in the city and on the High way it gave me 22 km/l. I would like to suggest everyone who wants's to buy CNG fitted car and don't wanna compromise with pickup because we all know that in most of the CNG fitted car's has a low pickup, then go for Maruti Celerio VXI Green.