Maruti Celerio: Best in the price range

• Appearance

Pros : Worth each penny spend

Cons : Rear looks

I have had this car for past 3 months, so finally after a lot of driving in almost all the conditions, I am giving a detailed review.

Look and Style : Front - awesome and beautiful, Rear - not so good

Comfort : For 5 people, it is very comfortable, legroom in the rear is quite good, feels too spacious from inside

Pickup : Pickup is not so good as the car (comparing to Swift) is tuned to give better mileage, but in this price range, the pickup is great. In city, it will be enough. I have drived the car on highway at max 165 km/hr. Upto 130 km/hr, you wil feel confidence in driving, but not above that.

Mileage : Mileage is a very dependent thing. Let me summarise mine in all the conditions. Please note that the car has run 4000 km till now, and has gone only once servicing, mileage will improve drastically after second servicing.

1) In city with ac : 14 km/hr (I drive peacefully, at high gears and taking it to max 80 km/hr in city )

2) On highway : I took it for a round trip of 150 km and milegae was 20 km/ltr

3) On one trip to Ooty, with 5 heavy people in the car, ac on, 700 km rounbd trip, very bad road and also hills, I got 16 km/ltr

Best Features : Trunk space is too much for this segment and very well given such that you can fit everything properly there. Inside the car, you dont feel the noise of engine and vibrations at all.

Needs to improve : Looks in the rear and pickup.

Overall Experience: Fantastic

Comments Maruti Celerio
  • nitin kumar |11 Feb,2015 11:36:47 PM

I m planning to buy the celerio zxi.. Can it be considered for long drive of around 550-600 kms. Need help with the same Can go ahead for buy.

• milind |14 Mar,2015 01:47:39 PM

i am planning to go for celario instead of hyundai eon,spark,datson-go. is it a right decision?

sandip chopra |16 Mar,2015 11:12:37 AM

Agree....I just booked one today

Arvind |20 Jun,2015 06:01:25 PM

Congrats...but which one....

Ramesh |03 Jul,2015 01:55:18 PM

test test

abubakar |19 Mar,2015 08:33:04 PM

I am selling my new car celario cng car good condition model 2014 mobile number. 9820404565

Rahul Gupta |25 Oct,2015 10:22:25 AM

From where I want in t permit

Mohamed Sami ulla U |29 May,2015 09:56:07 PM

Yeah ahead. Am using Martin Celeriac VXI. It's value for money

RGTT |03 Jul,2015 11:37:18 AM

test test test ....

• Ramesh |03 Jul,2015 11:39:01 AM

fdjkshsfdj fsdjjsfdsdjkfjfdsfjdjfdslk

• deepak |05 Jul,2015 07:28:57 PM

I am going to book celerio ZXI but confused abt its performance esp its average. Pl suggest.......

• sunny Bhai |21 Jul,2015 02:01:54 PM

4 adults and one kid can sit average comfortable good for 4 adults. City ride is smooth in AGS

Maruti Celerio review scorecard