Rating of Maruti Celerio

Maruti Celerio- A true value for money car

k
khan
On: Mar 13, 2014 | 17559 Views

The looks are not the greatest but still digestable and appears to be inspired from Renault's Duster. I liked the compactness of its exterior. Despite that, the interior space of the vehicle is awesome. It can easily fit in a pack of five passengers due to its slim seats. The quality of plastic looks decent. I am more inclined towards the automatic version and that's the reason why I am certain to buy it. In my test drive, the pickup of Celerio was fine and good for daily city commuting. As told by the salesperson, the mileage figures would be above 22 which is something extraordinary and preferable for city rides. I loved the effortless shifting of gears and well positioned steering. However, the under thigh support for passenger looks to be just Okay. My best features for Celerio would be the AMT, exterior style, cabin colour combination and space. Maruti needs to work on the comfort factor and should introduce fog lamps (which are absent even in the top version) Overall Experience: I would personally give it a 4/5 and a big thumps up!!!

Other Celerio Reviews