Maruti Wagon R
    Rs   2.67 - 4.64 Lakh*

Maruti Celerio- A true value for money car

By for Maruti Celerio 2014-03-13 19:36:00.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Style, AMT, Space

Cons : No Fog lamps, lack of under thigh support

The looks are not the greatest but still digestable and appears to be inspired from Renault's Duster. I liked the compactness of its exterior. Despite that, the interior space of the vehicle is awesome. It can easily fit in a pack of five passengers due to its slim seats. The quality of plastic looks decent. I am more inclined towards the automatic version and that's the reason why I am certain to buy it. In my test drive, the pickup of Celerio was fine and good for daily city commuting. As told by the salesperson, the mileage figures would be above 22 which is something extraordinary and preferable for city rides. I loved the effortless shifting of gears and well positioned steering. However, the under thigh support for passenger looks to be just Okay. My best features for Celerio would be the AMT, exterior style, cabin colour combination and space. Maruti needs to work on the comfort factor and should introduce fog lamps (which are absent even in the top version) Overall Experience: I would personally give it a 4/5 and a big thumps up!!!

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this April
  • Prof. B.S. Patro |22 Dec,2016 06:04:27 AM

May I get atrial drive on 26th.

• Anita sharma |05 Oct,2017 09:52:26 PM

I would like to go for Celerio CNG option.

naresh |17 Nov,2017 12:31:14 PM

BEST EVER CNG KIT

• bhagwan singh |21 Oct,2017 04:31:16 PM

My maruti celerio car vxi CNG pertain to city perpose only and affordable car. Engine capacity is less ,If slow drive and AC on engine power less so not good. Pickup is very well without AC ON or engine working smoothly if running morethan 60 km, but in the city it is not possible to run much more than 60 KM. Other all is fine rating 4 is ok. This is my personal views not linked to others or maruti personel. Maruti Car registredred dealer is cheater specialy mathura (UP). changed my window.

• Hiran Acharjee |08 Dec,2017 03:30:12 PM

I have purchased the above model at VXI petrol version. after one year driving , i feel the pick up is well, and interior will be oK, but slightly problem when the gear will be changed that time its pick up go slow down much more.mileage performance is satisfied in town & long drive also. aboveall its feature give me truly satisfied.

• RAMDAS LOKHANDE |30 Dec,2017 08:32:29 PM