Experience Of Maruti Celerio
Experience Of Maruti Celerio
I have been owning my Maruti Celerio (VXi Petrol Automatic) since the year 2015 and it is the best affordable car I have ever had. It is dark grey in color and looks fabulous on road. I chose this car because it was well fitting in my budget and it had all the features I was looking for. I opted for this car because it is cost-efficient and for my personal use, it is the best choice. The buying experience of my car was superb, the service provided by the showroom staff was also excellent and the best part was that I had seen all its features, looks, and reviews on CarDekho.com before purchasing it which helped me very much to take this perfect decision. Talking about the Pros of my car: 1. It is fuel efficient and mileage is also good, 2. The music player is easy to use but the speakers could have been much better, 3. Air-conditioning is perfect and it cools the whole front and rear part 4. It has functions like android auto, apple play, bluetooth connectivity, etc, and also rear parking sensors. Now talking about the Cons of my car: 1. As it is a hatchback, it does not have a sunroof which makes the look a bit decent, 2. It does not have a rearview camera to look behind while taking reverse, 3. The speaker quality is good but can be much better. Overall, I feel that it is a good car and also affordable, I have used it for long trips also and it has never provided any trouble. It is quite comfortable and it also has large boot space (313 L) to put in our stuff easily. The fuel economy of the car is about 20-22 KMPL. The car goes for service and maintenance every few months and the service provided by Maruti is outstanding. You get a keyless entry in the car using the key fob provided which helps to keep your car safe. Also, the power which the car provides is amazing that even after using it for about 7 years, it can easily run anywhere on any kind of road and cause no discomfort to its passengers. As my car is an automatic transmission, it provides comfort to me while driving and it becomes very easy to drive without worrying to change gears I feel that is a good part about the model I own.
- 5 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Maruti Celerio User Reviews
- All (103)
- Mileage (42)
- Performance (17)
- Looks (28)
- Comfort (32)
- Engine (15)
- Interior (7)
- Power (9)
- More ...
Really pleased with the performance really pleased with how this car has performed at this price. Except for steering responsiveness, driving is comfortable. Good interio...
The petrol variant of Celerio is good. The airbag is given, and cheapest rate for middle-class people to travel like before in 2000 it was Maruti 800 henceforth. Its...
I have been owning my Maruti Celerio (VXi Petrol Automatic) since the year 2015 and it is the best affordable car I have ever had. It is dark grey in color and looks fabu...
- View All Celerio Reviews
Compare Variants of Maruti Celerio
- Celerio LXICurrently ViewingRs.5,25,000*EMI: Rs.11,41425.24 kmplManualKey Features
- Air Conditioner With Heater
- Power steering
- Celerio VXICurrently ViewingRs.5,74,000*EMI: Rs.12,43425.24 kmplManualPay 49,000 more to get
- Power Windows
- Rear Seat (60:40 split)
- Central Locking
- Celerio ZXICurrently ViewingRs.5,94,000*EMI: Rs.12,84925.24 kmplManualPay 69,000 more to get
- Audio System With 4-Speakers
- Driver Airbag
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Celerio VXI AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,24,000*EMI: Rs.13,80926.68 kmplAutomaticPay 99,000 more to get
- Celerio ZXI AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,44,000*EMI: Rs.14,24126.0 kmplAutomaticPay 1,19,000 more to get
- Celerio ZXI Plus AMTCurrently ViewingRs.7,00,000*EMI: Rs.15,43526.0 kmplAutomaticPay 1,75,000 more to get
Write your Comment on Maruti Celerio
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti JimnyRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- Maruti Baleno SUVRs.8.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- Maruti Swift 2023Rs.6.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- Maruti Swift HybridRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 01, 2024
- Maruti WagonR ElectricRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 15, 2025