Excellent Ride

By for Maruti Celerio 2016-08-09 11:30:35.0
  • Appearance

We have bought the Maruti Suzuki Celerio ZXi automatic gear shift last year on June 22. The ride of this car is excellent. It has hassle free driving and enjoying its comfortability of the vehicle. This is the Maruti car, so there is low maintenance and very good fuel economy. The car has a very good pickup and the design of the car is very amazing compared with the other car, which is available in the market. After purchasing this car, I recommend the Celerio to my relatives and friends. It gives me 16 kmpl  with AC. I think it is very comfortable for the new driver, ladies, senior citizen and also for those who are afraid of driving in the city. This car has an auto shift gearbox that's why it offers good driving without any tension and fear in the traffic. My wife has been driving this car for the last one year before this she had never driven any type of vehicle but now she drives very confidently. Maruti should come with ABD and EBS in Zxi automatic model also. Other than this, it's an excellent car, which I have driven in my life. I can buy  one again after few years.