Best Car Ever

By for Maruti Celerio 2016-11-18 16:20:27.0
  • Appearance

This review comes after using the car for 1 year and 6 months. This is what a budget car with all-rounder features looks like.

How Company Design It

Interior: Interiors of the car are designed in such a way that the car looks quite spacious from the inside. It has been designed in such a way that you find space for your mobile phone, coins etc., all that is needed on a day to day basis.

How Company Gave Its Classy Exterior

Well, I would say that it is not one of the very jazzy designed cars like the competition but when you look at it, it does have a pretty graceful design with side curves. Not too boxy like alto 800 and at the same time not too good looking like Swift. This car is somewhere in between.

PERFORMANCE

We have driven this car quite comfortably in Himalayas, hill stations of Maharashtra and of course day to day city too. You would never fall short of performance and it is very easy to manoeuvre. You might feel a slight difference in power when you are in AC ON mode and are looking for some power while overtaking. But I believe that is a minor thing and expecting a flawless change in power while switching the AC ON would be unrealistic.

MILEAGE

I think this is hands on the best part about this car. After 1.7 years of usage of this car, I am totally convinced that this is the best petrol car I can buy in terms of mileage. I have easily touched 24-26 kmpl on the highway and consistently experienced 18-20 kmpl in city. I would like to mention here that I have driven the Automatic version of this car too for around 3000 km on a trip and the mileage was just a little low than my manual variant. I could see the mileage of 18-19 kmpl on the highway in this automatic variant.

DRIVING COMFORT

What to say about the automatic variant. It is a charm to cruise the city with this car. Automatic variant really is a bliss to drive in the city. Although I will be honest I did miss the manual variant on the highway, but then if you are considering buying this car; think of your major usage. If major usage is on the highway, go for the manual variant but if major usage is going to be in the city go for automatic variant.

Manual variant is just amazing to drive on the highway, you can feel confident on the steering. I would want to highlight that I do experience some minor vibrations as the car goes from 120 KMPH to 140 KMPH but till 120 KMPH it is a charm to drive. (I would recommend you don't try this :) )

PRICING

Well, I think you can easily check the on-road price of the car here but undoubtedly, this is the best car you can get in a budget of more or less INR 5 Lacs.

Verdict: The All Rounder Car indeed!