Rating of Maruti Celerio 2014-2017

I
Imran
for VXI
On: Mar 18, 2014 | 204338 Views

Look and Style : Amazing looks, headlamps and tank look from the front is just awesome. I fell in love with this car on day 1 when I took the test drive.

Comfort: Seating (rear/front) is quite comfortable in this urban box. Gear position is extremely comfortable. Gear shift is just smooth and dimensions are comparable with Swift or Grand i10, which I was planning to buy earlier.

Pickup: This is the grey area, may be, for driving enthus. Considering 1000CC K-series engine and mammoth sized car. at lower speeds where we can consider to get a good pickup in 3rd gear, you might have to come down to 2nd. Over all pickup out of 10, I will give 7 because it meets my needs. :)

Mileage: Wow!!! on my second day of purchase, I took it for a long drive Pune-Bangalore highway. Amazingly I got an average of 19 . Ideally after the first service we get such mileages.

Best Features: Dual tone interiors, gear position, gear transmission(shiftment), tyre size, legroom, Killer looks.

Needs to improve: Back looks.. are not that good enough, if compared with front view. But considering the price it is okay!!!

Overall Experience: 8.5/10. Amazing experience so far!! My A/c is always on and getting a good mileage so far!!!

Other Celerio 2014-2017 Reviews