Very Smooth And Has Many Safety Measures

By for Maruti Baleno 2016-11-14 18:25:40.0
  • Appearance

It is a very premium feeling hatchback segment car, has very good handling but it has some safety measures from preventing you from being lazy (e.g.: The non-stop beeping seatbelt warning, no response if you try to start in  without clutch). It has a tonne of boot space. It also has a gear suggestion kind of thing which tells the driver what gear to activate in particular speeds resulting in better fuel economy. I own a Ray Blue one and the colour is very good looking with lesser reflective paint. In terms of mileage, I am getting an average mileage of 18.4 km/l, but the car is just one-month-old so can't complain. The ground clearance is quite good. I have the mid price petrol model (2nd model) which lacks a reverse cam, which I have installed. Also, it doesn't have those daytime running headlamps which are a very premium looking. It also lacks the 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system but has Bluetooth support which is appreciated by my family (because I don't pick up calls while I drive). The inbuilt speaker system is very impressive as I didn't need a subwoofer to get rich bass. The air conditioning system in the car gets cold very quickly too.