This car is not good at all
My experience of Baleno is very bad. I own a CVT Baleno and it gives such a bad average of almost 7-8 kmpl in local. The build quality of the car is also poor.
- 1 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Baleno
Maruti Baleno User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (1861)
- Mileage (480)
- Performance (253)
- Looks (615)
- Comfort (533)
- Engine (252)
- Interior (279)
- Power (199)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
Actually, I purchased a top model variant with 1197 CC with a petrol engine. And driving this car from six months, genuinely my experience with this car is fabulous. Ever...
A full joy of travel. Love u Baleno, It is really a fully comfortable vehicle for every Indian and Baleno give every medium class family a chance of real royal drive. And...
Maruti Baleno is awesome car with lots of features. A premium car with a good leg room and comfort. Gives superb drive quality but the only thing that is negative about t...
The car is spacious, comfortable, reliable. For the price, Baleno delivers an unbeatable experience. It is a rock-solid car and has not given me any trouble over almost 2...
- View All Baleno Reviews
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti XL6Rs.9.5 - 11.2 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 21, 2019
- Maruti S-Presso (Future S)Rs.4.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2019
- Maruti ErtigaRs.7.54 - 11.2 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2019
- Maruti Grand VitaraRs.22.7 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 17, 2020
- Maruti WagonR ElectricRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 05, 2020
On Maruti Baleno :- Retail Support up to R...
0 MB Storage, 2x faster experience