I own a Maruti Suzuki Baleno, 1.2 Zeta (P) variant and after 5 months of usage, I am very satisfied with my purchase.
Following are the Pros and Cons of same, Note that I own a petrol car so details/views expressed are for "Petrol Engine" only:
1) Very practical car : Ample amount of legroom in both front and rear seats,
excellent boot space.
2) Engine is smooth(Petrol) and power delivery is linear, ample for city and
highway driving. Also, very less noisy, engine is well calibrated
3) Good Suspension. Soaks in bumps quit (though not to excellent
levels)well even on average to poor quality roads.
4) Overall "External design" looks best in class and feels premium
5) Handling is quite good, fun to drive
6) Economical :- City/Highway mileage is definitely best in class(Expected as
it is Maruti)
7) More features compared to rivals at a low price.
1) As the car is in Premium Hatchback segment, one expects the interiors of
at least of above average quality, but that is not the case. Excessive use of
hard plastic, low-quality material like that on AC switches and other knobs.
Clearly, loses on this front to rivals (Hyundai Elite i20)
2) Alloy Wheels:- They don't seem like alloy wheels, again let down in this
3) All black interiors: This is personal choice, but I think Beige/Black combo
could have worked.
Even if the car loses on some fronts to the rivals, but overall it makes an excellent package buyers. Shortcomings can be forgiven if one focuses on the advantages it provides and that too at very competitive pricing.
This car is only for those users who want to buy a showpiece with a lo...
Best car that I have ever bought in my life. Too much comfortable. Fir...
the moment i saw u...ufff, although i was not there to finalize you,bu...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals