Pros: smooth, features loaded, easy gear shift, wonderful legroom, and boot space. Good on mileage and spares are good. Cons: torque pickup is less, safety is not up to mark. The rear suspension is not good at all.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Baleno
Maruti Baleno User Reviews
- All (2918)
- Mileage (780)
- Performance (392)
- Looks (914)
- Comfort (869)
- Engine (361)
- Interior (438)
- Power (287)
- More ...
This is my first ever car. I've been driving the Delta variant and the experience is amazing. The only obstacle was running over potholes that could be easily felt. The c...
- View All Baleno Reviews
Compare Variants of Maruti Baleno
- Baleno SigmaCurrently ViewingRs.5,63,602*EMI: Rs. 12,20421.01 kmplManual
- Baleno ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.7,01,112*EMI: Rs. 15,43521.01 kmplManual
- Baleno DualJet DeltaCurrently ViewingRs.733,4,12*EMI: Rs. 15,67823.87 kmplManual
- Baleno AlphaCurrently ViewingRs.7,64,112*EMI: Rs. 16,76721.01 kmplManual
- Baleno Delta CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,76,612*EMI: Rs. 17,03919.56 kmplAutomatic
- Baleno DualJet ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.7,89,912*EMI: Rs. 16,85323.87 kmplManual
- Baleno Zeta CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,33,112*EMI: Rs. 18,22119.56 kmplAutomatic
- Baleno Alpha CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,96,112*EMI: Rs. 19,55319.56 kmplAutomatic
Trending Maruti Cars
On Maruti Baleno :- Consumer Offers upto R...