Rating of Maruti Baleno

More comfortable, spacious and mileage

J
Jitendra Kumar Singh
On: Nov 08, 2016 | 56 Views

This is my first car and no experience of other car, but with my first experience in my personal car I can compare with car I have traveled via different cabs.

Space is awesome and much needed for my family specially for my parents sitting in the back seat.

I am using Petrol Delta, and very happy with millage, My most of the travel is on highway where I get around 21-22 kmpl. So why to by diesel with paying 1.25 lakhs more. But I drive through Delhi and Ghaziabad busy and narrow roads I get around 14-16 Kmpl which is still good. I don't drive rash, Driving style may change millage. Only first service is completed I have driven my car more than 3500 km till now in 3 and half month.

Coming to engine I can feel the power when it is required sometimes, I think power is good enough for decent drive as I don't drive like racer, but still If compared to New Jazz, Old Figo, swift and old i20 all petrol belongs to my office friends it is not low neither high all are almost same.

I like all black interior in my baleno with premium silver from outside. Music quality, AC cooling is very good, other feature which I have in Delta model like Bluetooth connectivity, Rear sensor, Music system, All power windows, power adjust rear view mirror, window lock, auto pinch driver window etc cant be compared, but yes At the cost of delta you can't get all these in other car of other brand.

The reason I have not given 5 star is:

1)In interior The location of AC of Driver seat hit directly on the hand on steering.

2)Gear sifting sometimes create issue, So gear is not much smooth. But I can't compare with other as I have not driven others car much.

3) Service: While my first service I do not feel pleasant due service area and customer lounge is not good where I got my car serviced, also had same experience from my other friend having Maruti car.

This is all, Other than these 3 reason I find every thing good, overall I am very happy with my car.

Other Baleno Reviews

• N
    Nachiketa
    On: Nov 24, 2015 | 41675 Views

Best Premium Hatchback in the Segment

Look and Style: It's has got a better look in its front with a chrome lining on the grill. It also has DLRs ...Read More

• A
    Ajay Grover
    On: Jun 30, 2016 | 27202 Views

Premium car with excllent features and genuine price

Before i start my review Let me tell you that Baleno is a revelation in the Indian auto industry. It has got imp...Read More

• N
    Natarajan
    On: Feb 27, 2018 | 177 Views

Bigger opening below the Engine

The Baleno CAR has a bigger opening beneath the CAR by which Cats, Dogs can enter and also the wet mud and stone...Read More

• A
    Aqueel Safi
    On: Aug 18, 2016 | 12072 Views

Baleno Beauty Vs Standard Safety

Since the launch of Maruti Baleno, I see many on the road within a short period. I am interested too. Baleno get...Read More

• L
    Lalit Sharma
    On: Jul 01, 2016 | 4285 Views

Delta variant is a value for money car

It is a real value for money car. We get most of the modern features along with necessary safety features. It is...Read More

Maruti Baleno Further Research