Rating of Maruti Baleno

Maruti Suzuki Baleno Not A True Premium Nexa Experience

R
Rakesh
On: Feb 14, 2018 | 702 Views

It's been six months since I have been driving Baleno and this is the brief review of my car. I decided to buy this car after a lot of research and reviews. Both styling and interiors compelled me to go for Baleno. Honestly, it is one of the best designs I have seen from Maruti in recent times. The interiors are quite spacious and this is one of the plus points of this car. One of the causes of concern which I feel till that is the quality of material used in the car given that it has been selling under the Nexa badge. The car is no doubt well equipped and since I own the Alpha variant, it came fully loaded with features such as SmartPlay touchscreen infotainment, reverse parking, HID projector headlights, automatic climate control, and push-button start. I personally liked the MID screen that gives loads of information. Though I haven't spent much time in the car, the driving experience was pleasing with good handling and suspension. Another vital issue in the car is the Nexa's Premium Experience which I think did not meet the expectations and was against how it was advertised. The servicing is being done in the same service centers. Rest, the car is good and won't let you down.

Other Baleno Reviews