Rating of Maruti Baleno

G
G V Mahesh Kumar
for Delta 1.2
On: Dec 23, 2016 | 50 Views

Hi everyone, myself G V Mahesh Kumar from Hyderabad. I'm very happy to share that self with family support got a brand new Baleno - Petrol - Delta variant - Premium Silver color, in the month of August 2016, which I booked in the month of April 2016.

I wished somebody in the showroom informed me about the way pooja to be done because after a day I got my car, drove to a nearby temple and got pooja done as per hindu rituals and the pandit has written hindu symbols on the car bonnet and all around using turmeric & sandal powders wetted in a plate used in the temple. Unfortunately turmeric spots got deep into the car body and couldn't be removed. So felt very important that showroom guys have to make this a point to the buyer to avoid such embarrassing situations.

Baleno, its beautiful, very good looking and with a sportive attitude overall. Got Rs. 25000/- worth kit provided by the showroom related to Car accessories. I was not able to fully feel my car as I was outstation for official reasons almost 3 months since I bought my car.

I got underbody rust free coated along with Nomad floor mats from 3M Car care. I'm planning to get a good speakers fitted for better sound quality.

Eagerly waiting to drive my car on the highway go for a long drive.

Other Baleno Reviews