!!!!!! CRITICAL-!!!!!! Suspension Issue

By for Maruti Baleno 2016-11-14 13:24:11.0
  • Appearance

I was pretty happy when i booked and bought the Car in November 3 2016. Even after reading the reviews / issues of the suspension of the car I bought the Car, because of NEXA sales manager. He convinced that the suspension issue is been take care and I wont find it again. When I drove the demo vehicle he said the same as it was quiet old vehicle. He committed that new vehicle will not have these issues. Unfortunately I am facing the same issue after driving 300 KM. It gives big jerks and my kids started feeling uncomfortable to sit at the back side. I was thinking that I can give little comfort to my family by buying this car. but my daughter said two wheeler is better to ride than sitting at back of this car.

Please please please consider this as a humble request and help to customer who is suffering after paying lakhs of rupees. Its all about the trust you gain but please dont spoil by giving this kind of services to them. STILL I DON'T BELIEVE THAT WHY MARUTHI IS NOT RESPONDING TO THIS ISSUE. WETHER THEY HAVE PLAN TO DO SOME CHANGES WITH CURRENT VEHICLES OR THEY LEAVE THEM AS IT IS..

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this November