Amazing Car At Great Price

By for Maruti Baleno 2016-08-16 18:13:20.0
4 people found it helpful. 2000 ViewsWrite Review
  • Appearance

I got the delivery of Maruti Suzuki Baleno 1.2 Alpha on 1st April 2016. Since then I am driving this car and I think at this price, the features offered in this car is quite reasonable and very price effective. Regarding the comfort, I found it very easy and fun riding during the long drive as well as in busy towns, especially when you are driving in the small lanes of old Kolkata. Pickup is very good and power through is also very good. No doubt the fluidic design of the car is not comparable with any of the available car of this segment. The suspension is very good and comfortable. Interior is very fresh and attractive. The plastic material used inside is quite good and seems durable. Sixteen inches alloy wheels add another additional comfort to the car when it comes to the driving in very bad condition roads and during rainy seasons as well. Inbuilt speakers as I told that is of BOSE. I am not sure about that, but yes the sound quality is no doubt good. AC is also good and that is enough for the size of the cabin it has. Overall a great car with a great value of money.