• sponsoredImpressionUrl Sponsored
    Maruti Vitara Brezza
    Maruti Vitara Brezza
    Rs   7.24 - 9.91 Lakh*
    Compare Cars

About my superb Baleno. Please have a look on my thoughts

By for Maruti Baleno 2016-11-02 23:37:18.0
  • Appearance

Pros : 1. We can change the height of the seat. 2. Stirring Lock. 3. Auto AC4. Superb Look

Cons : No cons

We know that in every price range there is always a unique and special car which has all features and facilities which present user want and that is the Maruti Suzuki Baleno which has superb features and best car in this Price Range.

Best thing i like is that its seat adjustment in vertical direction i.e. we can change its height so as my father's height is not that much but with help of this feature he can easily drive.

Also full control of music, mode is given in Stirring is also good feature. Every one want safety first so engineers give the feature for alert the person for seat bealt.

now talk about the front screen which consists of large numbers of wonderful gadgets, and why it is so good because it is made by BOSCH Ltd. which is one of the best company. We can easily connect our phone and control its features with car screen. A gps system is very attractive for my father as the voice was directing the paths wonderfully. Automatic AC control is also very helpful as there is no tension of changing the temperature every time. There is large differences between front and back seats so one can adjust himself/herself easily.

According to me white colour suits the baleno best. The key of the baleno is also attractive as there is no needed to plug the key in car for starting the Car.

Air balloons are also provided which are very helpful during accident.

After the Swift this is the best car below the price rang of ten lakh. Now talks about its engine, As i have baleno Alpha diesel, there are lot of people which are confused between diesel and petrol, why i choose diesel is that my father loves to drive daily so as we doesel is cheap than petrol.

Its Engine voice is not that much noisy. One of the problem of new car is that its average or mileage increase after driving it for large kilometres.

Now let talks about the looking of baleno its looking is stunning as you can see in picture i provided the front part is compressed which made it beautiful and its view is simply and sober. The lights are OK. There alloy wheel and the wheels, lights are common in many cars. The handle of gate is beautiful. Now talks about the backspace provided by baleno, it has that one can easily do study as i am a student i will search the best place for doing the study in emergency in car and this is the best place as the best light is provided the is car and also extra wheel is provided there.

now i will conclude my thoughts with my advice and suggestion to people that this is a best car im this range and definitely you will love to drive as there is no any major problems with this car and in this range this is the car which you can buy without second thought.

today i am very happy as i have written something which can help other

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this January
  • Rahul Koal |20 Dec,2016 02:04:23 PM

I have Alpha 1.3, and I want to say only 2 things. 1. If you only looking for good look, then go for Baleno, 2. If you are looking for a comfortable car, which should be smooth on road, then please don't but this nonsense car, which is not comfortable at all, even at small potholes it jerks a lot, which makes your car noisy also due to this complete interior makes a bad noise. Which will never give you premium feel, better you buy Alto 800.

thaibabu |28 Aug,2017 07:01:52 PM

really ????????????

• george varghese |17 Jan,2017 04:48:29 PM

I have a question why we are waiting such a long time for delivery of a car

• Krunal |28 Jan,2017 11:55:29 PM

Its my first experience to buy any car. I am planning for Baleno. Theorically I liked it. But not sure in real time it's really satisfactionable or not,? Please suggest

Ankit Rampal |27 Jun,2017 03:10:49 PM

it will be a excellent decision ..it will make u happy in every terms.

• Krunal |28 Jan,2017 11:56:38 PM

Krunal.hingu@gmail.com +918866385883

• Aman Kumar |02 Jun,2017 12:59:58 PM

i have baleno top model. and i suggest you not to buy this bullshit car. go for elite i20. i20 have only mileage problem. and difference is not too much 18-21. but surely in i20 u will feel premium.

• nitin kumar |15 Jul,2017 12:12:39 PM

which is better between K10 and baleno delta 1.2..... obviously feature and price of baleno are more but k10 at 4.28 vxi is good or not...or should i go for baleno delta 1.2....

• gautam |28 Jul,2017 02:40:00 PM