Rating of Maruti Baleno

About my superb Baleno. Please have a look on my thoughts

G
Ganesh Patel
On: Nov 02, 2016 | 96210 Views

We know that in every price range there is always a unique and special car which has all features and facilities which present user want and that is the Maruti Suzuki Baleno which has superb features and best car in this Price Range.

Best thing i like is that its seat adjustment in vertical direction i.e. we can change its height so as my father's height is not that much but with help of this feature he can easily drive.

Also full control of music, mode is given in Stirring is also good feature. Every one want safety first so engineers give the feature for alert the person for seat bealt.

now talk about the front screen which consists of large numbers of wonderful gadgets, and why it is so good because it is made by BOSCH Ltd. which is one of the best company. We can easily connect our phone and control its features with car screen. A gps system is very attractive for my father as the voice was directing the paths wonderfully. Automatic AC control is also very helpful as there is no tension of changing the temperature every time. There is large differences between front and back seats so one can adjust himself/herself easily.

According to me white colour suits the baleno best. The key of the baleno is also attractive as there is no needed to plug the key in car for starting the Car.

Air balloons are also provided which are very helpful during accident.

After the Swift this is the best car below the price rang of ten lakh. Now talks about its engine, As i have baleno Alpha diesel, there are lot of people which are confused between diesel and petrol, why i choose diesel is that my father loves to drive daily so as we doesel is cheap than petrol.

Its Engine voice is not that much noisy. One of the problem of new car is that its average or mileage increase after driving it for large kilometres.

Now let talks about the looking of baleno its looking is stunning as you can see in picture i provided the front part is compressed which made it beautiful and its view is simply and sober. The lights are OK. There alloy wheel and the wheels, lights are common in many cars. The handle of gate is beautiful. Now talks about the backspace provided by baleno, it has that one can easily do study as i am a student i will search the best place for doing the study in emergency in car and this is the best place as the best light is provided the is car and also extra wheel is provided there.

now i will conclude my thoughts with my advice and suggestion to people that this is a best car im this range and definitely you will love to drive as there is no any major problems with this car and in this range this is the car which you can buy without second thought.

today i am very happy as i have written something which can help other

Other Baleno Reviews

• S
    Saurabh Chaurishia
    On: Oct 16, 2016 | 11978 Views

Ignored Safety And Faulty Design

Have purchased Baleno Alpha Diesel on 2nd June 2016, and found that made mistake by falling for the so much hype...Read More

• p
    prashant
    On: Jul 02, 2016 | 54236 Views

Detailing, Features, MID, Space And Sound Is Best

The presence of the car can be felt as soon as it appears in front of us. It has an amazing design. The Daytime ...Read More

• G
    Gaurav Gupta
    On: Nov 13, 2016 | 1997 Views

Don't buy Baleno Diesel

I am writing this after driven this car for 20000 KM. I can guarantee you there are better,cheaper and reliable...Read More

• P
    Parijat Mukherjee
    On: Jun 30, 2017 | 342 Views

Best Car in the segment

I ?got my Fire Red Baleno Alpha Diesel on 23rd June 2017 and I am writing this review after 6days of driving.&#6...Read More

• P
    Parveen
    On: Nov 03, 2016 | 1409 Views

Proud Owner Of New Baleno Alpha Petrol

I got the car in the 2nd half of Oct 2016, just before Diwali, enjoyed long drives during my Diwali vacation. Co...Read More

Maruti Baleno Further Research