Value for money, as always brought by Maruti

By for Maruti Alto K10 2016-08-04 14:16:22.0
  • Appearance

I am driving this car from last 10 months and it seems to be perfectly fit for my family. Excellent mileage added security features, and new comfort features make car excellent for not even entry lever buyers but for all who are looking for real value for money in addition to excellent driving comfort. For a small family, the car is a perfect fit and drives very well in traffic and congested areas. Sometimes the drawback which I have felt is the load. When I am driving the car on highways with 5 seats, all adults, and normal baggage, let us say three to four small bags then car driving seems little loaded, especially the loading feels when Air condition is on and I need to overtake but when I just off it Air Condition for a while then I can overtake easily. Otherwise, the power is good and the 800cc engine is good enough to take on the speed of 120 km per hour. I have driven this car for 125 KM per hour and have not faced any issue. This gets very smooth at higher speeds. If I talk about power steering then its really powerful and gives comfortable driving while taking sharp turns. If you have driven old non-power steering car then you may need some time to get adjust with this, like me, but you should, not should, you must go for it. The ultimate power given by power steering makes you happy while driving the car. I still feel, power windows would have made this car real beauty but you need to go for the higher version to get power windows. This version comes with normal manual window opening and closing mechanism. Unlike previous Alto, this offers bench folding as well which can be useful while driving for longer runs; you can manage higher luggage or may utilise space for taking some rest. The space between back seats and front seats is not excellent but it's decent; I think in this price segment this much space is appreciable. If you have driven old Alto then this new Alto version will impress you with certain added features; I think the AC is also powerful then the previous one, not sure but I felt it. As this is a small cabin, rear AC vents are not required and it gives sufficient cooling in back seats as well. Three people can get accommodated in back seats though it may not be giving excellent comfort. Overall Maruti Alto K10 is really an awesome car in the segment with, as mentioned earlier, value for money.

• Maruti Alto K10