The New Revamped Hatchback: Maruti Alto K10

• Appearance

The new hatchback from the Maruti family is far more than just appreciable. The revamped model of the Maruti Alto is flying its sales in the Indian market. The new model is very exciting with its fresh design and it diminishes the dull looks of the previous version, that's what I noticed. What's more exciting is to drive the A+ segment hatchback car, which has proven all about its revolutionary K series engine. Most of us already know that the car is loaded with a 998cc, 3 cylinder K10B engine, capable of producing a peak power of 67bph. Taking a short run on the car showed its true acceleration and pickup as marked by the company. For me, the car touched 0-100kmph in just 13.3 seconds. The hatchback gives an economy mileage of 20.0kmpl, which is just awesome, to be honest. The best part of the car is its availability in many colours. Out of the colours available, I loved the black the most, it just looks muscular in black folks. Next, the car has a five-speed gearbox transmission system. Have you ever wondered why the car has good sales in the market? Believe or not, but one of the reasons for this can be the exterior of the car is drastically changed. It is like a new Avatar for the existing models of this car. The interiors of the car in its price are adorable. The car has a 3 spoke steering wheel which suits the looks of the dashboard. I opine that while driving a car, what a driver prefers the most is a comfortable seat, and Maruti Suzuki India has taken care of that as well. The car comes with a high-quality fabric of seats. If we talk on the handling of the car, the gear system of the car looked smooth and awesome to me. This car is an absolute value for money guys. It has a strong AC, power tilt steering, fog lamps, better tyres and manual central locking, not at all a bad bargain for such low price! The car is on top when compared to other hatchbacks in its class and is a step ahead of the Santro Xing and the previous Alto in terms of refinement and performance.

Comments Maruti Alto K10
  • Sameer |28 Jun,2012 02:05:47 PM

I got in August 2011 and I'm loving it till now!!! I love the handling and light weight of the Car and a lot of fun while driving not only on highways but also in cuty with a lot of traffic!!!

• warisaliansari |29 Jun,2012 08:31:18 AM

hay im loking for alto best price

• sukhen |05 Jul,2012 10:15:31 PM

ihave buy alto k10vxi on dec 2011,I love to drive while driving...excellent car.

• Pramila Kotian |31 Jul,2012 02:20:18 PM

We have just bought a alto k10 vxi on 28th July 2012. We are proud to own this adorable car which has excellent features and worth the money spent.

• AJIT |24 Dec,2012 03:56:22 PM

Can someone share his experience how K10-Vxi performs while negotiating hilly terrain and performance at high speed like 70km/hr, 100km/hr, 120km/hr.

Maruti Alto K10 review scorecard