Rating of Maruti Alto K10

P
Pratap Sawant
for VXI
On: Nov 22, 2016 | 46 Views

It's been six months now to own a k10 and I have little to complain about. Previously I had a Xeta for eight years. So you will understand how satisfied I must be now with the mileage. But except for the mileage, I should admit I was comfortable with the Tata Xeta. Spacious, Steady on the road, fun to run on highways, it used to overtake many latest diesel cars on steep roads a faster pickup after speed breakers, signals and I used to enjoy the other car drivers look. Being a Tata indicate, they must be wondering how this happened. anyway coming back to the k10 I am just least bothered about the mileage now use it often the long drives are a great pain in the back. Mileage is close to 25kmpl. It's peppy great to use in cities as requires less parking space. Though I should say that the showroom people are rather less knowledgeable, when it comes to Maruti. Because Maruti vehicles are purchased with blind eyes in rural areas as well as to some extent in urban areas. People have had made up their mind to go for a Maruti. It is only they have to go to a showroom to work out details. They accept a Maruti with all the pros and cons. Overall it surely is a no-fuss-car, unless I had that extra cash and I would have gone for the Baleno.

Other Alto K10 Reviews