My Favourite Car: Alto K10

By for Maruti Alto K10 2012-10-30 12:16:42.0
  • Appearance

I bought an Alto K10 LXI as my first car and it is the best wherever you go. I feel it has got all the features a luxury car requires and it suits the budget of a middle-class family like mine. I enjoy driving this compact concept car and the features included in it. The car has been doing great for me as I have to travel daily to the office or in the city areas. I have also gone for long drives in this car. It has been a pleasure using the Alto K 10 and I feel it has been a good buy. It does not require much maintenance and at the same time provides great mileage. According to me people who have a small family of around 5 people and require a car for their daily work then AltoK10 will suit all their requirements. It is comparatively cheaper than the cars in its segment. The fact that it performs much better those cars in its segment also makes it a good buy for me. I heard some negative reviews about Alto K series when I was going to buy it but I think maybe those people have been proved wrong as the car has satisfied me and fulfilled my requirements. This car has always suited my driving style and along with me, my family members are also satisfied with the features integrated into it. The car has provided me more than what I had expected and it has proved to be a good buy for me. Thanks to Maruti Suzuki

• gurdip singh |13 Mar,2015 09:58:25 PM

Ultimately decided to go for Alto k10vxi. Hope to find good as it seems to be.

• ajit praja pati |02 Oct,2015 10:27:59 PM

Cng me kitna milege milta he

• h dewasi |25 Oct,2015 01:21:22 PM