Maruti Alto K10

By for Maruti Alto K10 2016-11-03 13:46:31.0
  • Appearance

Maruti Alto K10 has stormed the hatchback market in India since its launch. I bought the car in the second week of launch and I am quite satisfied with its performance. The entry level hatchMaruti Alto K10 is decent in terms of comfort and looks and as far as the price point is concerned. I was very impressed with its looks and upmarket interiors with facilities, despite being a hatchback is quite spacious and we three adults were able to fit in quite comfortably in the backseat. Knee space was also pretty decent and not a major hindrance which is quite common in the smaller cars.

Being a car enthusiast, I can pretty well state that the car is fair in terms of ride quality and handling. Right from the first test drive till today, I can say it could easily give Kwid and Hyundai Eon, a run for their money. But there are some weak points. According to me, when it comes to power capability, an 1000cc engine is not sufficient for four adult passengers, so a more powerful engine would be an added advantage.

Maruti Alto K10 is the right car for you. It offers you decent specs, stylish look and segment-best interiors, and top of it, an excellent mileage of 25 kmpl, which every petrol conscious buyer would love to go for. It is a good option if you would want to stand out and try something new apart from the popular Kwid and Eon.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this May