K-10 has overcome mostly all the shortcomings which Alto-800 has. Besides it, Alto K-10 is equipped with all the features of Alto 800.
K-10 is equipped with all new powerful yet lightweight K-Next all aluminium one-litre petrol MPFI engine. Though it has 200 cc more cubic capacity than Alto-800 yet it manages to maintain 18 kmpl millage on the highway which is same as of Alto-800. The credit goes to all aluminium structure of engine and drives by wire technology. It produces awesome pick-up. Even on long drives its millage and performance not drops. Its engine performs so well that even on the speed of 100 kmph, its performance was quiet. Engine vibration and the noise level is amazingly low. I shall give 100% marks to its engine. Its engine makes it good city and long-drive car.
In fact, the air-conditioning of the car is the second most plus point after its engine. I shall give full marks to its air-conditioning. Even in the month of June, A.C performs so well and cools the cabin so quickly that it is hard to realise that I am travelling in a small car.
Its dual tone interior is really exciting. Piano finish stereo enhances the grace of car. The design of interior provides it wide shape. Key-less entry and internally adjusted ORVM are providing which is the demand of time. The ground clearance of car is enough to handle all the pitches and path-holes which normally Indian road contains. The suspension is similar to Alto-800, which is more than average. The Auto gear shift transmission variant is available which makes the car easy to drive.
In fact, Alto K-10 has No. 2 rank in demand after Alto 800 in the second-hand car market.
Although Alto K-10 has above all features/advantages yet it has some shortcomings, which are mentioned below:-
1. Front and rear look of Alto K- 10 is not appealing. It does not attract the customers. In fact, the new model of Alto-800 is more appealing rather than Alto K-10.
2. Lack of automatic climate control.
3. Lack of reverse parking camera.
4. Lack of daytime running LED lamps, which are required for enhancing the safety as well as the grace of car.
5. Lack of Anti-Lock Breaking System, Brake Assist and Corner Stability System.
6. Lack for SRS Airbags. Both driver and front passenger side SRS airbags should be installed in the car.
7. Push Button Start Stop facility is also missing.
8. At least one mobile charging point should be provided for rear seat passengers.
9. Cool glove box should be provided on the dashboard.
10. Lack of rear power windows.
11. Lack of speed sensitive power steering.
Conclusion:- It is a value for money car but it should overcome above-mentioned shortcomings to stand in competition.
I baught this vehicle from dealer on 24/01/2018 ;They sold me a faulty...
Not at all good choice if you're even slightly big in size..
I was searching for a hatchback in the 1.0 litre category. Choice was ...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals