Great Car.

Great Car.

In maintenance cost of a bike and runs like swift desire, great performance, and very good mileage.

By sonu sharma

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Excellent Budget Car.

This car is coming at a budget price. And overall all design is extremely good and comfortable for a small family looking stylish, good pickup and best mileage.

By hari
    On: Apr 01, 2020 | 25 Views
  • Awesome Car

I have Alto K10. It is a very good car. If you are looking for a car under 5 lakhs of Maruti Suzuki company then this car is best for you. Its mileage is very good.

By arun sharma
    On: Apr 06, 2020 | 28 Views
  • Awesome Car

Maruti Alto k10 is a good car for a small family. Comfort level is fully satisfied.

By nanu jaat
    On: Apr 04, 2020 | 21 Views
  • Good Experience

I am having good experience and I am driving the car from the past 5 years. It also has the best everything like mileage, performance.

By gautam jain
    On: Apr 03, 2020 | 20 Views
  • Awesome Car with Great Features

K10 is a good family car. Mileage is very good my car given to me more than 20kpl. Good handling and good performances. K10 is a pocket-friendly car. My car more than 240...Read More

By shafir salim
    On: Apr 01, 2020 | 72 Views
  • for VXI AGS

Great Car

This car is very good looking and I really like this car. This car's design and features are very good.

By shubham raj
    On: Mar 14, 2020 | 24 Views
  • Awesome car

I'm had already bought this car on 14 Oct 2019, best car for a small family main thing it's the engine is very powerful. I have the AMT superb performance.

By sweeny singh
    On: Mar 08, 2020 | 32 Views
  • Good Car

All experience Maruti Alto K10 is very well. I'm happy with this car I and low mince and all features.

By ravishankar singh