Rating of Maruti Alto K10

S
Saravanan S
for VXI
On: Jan 17, 2017 | 87 Views

Dear All, I bought Alto K10 Grey colour in December 2015. Its a VXI model. Till date I drove around 8,000 kilometres. Its my First car and I am happy with it in terms of Mileage, performance, handling. Its an excellent car for Long drive, City Drive and Ghats Section. I drove in Malle madeswara Hills which has more than 40 hairpin bends, Chamrajnagar to Sathyamangalam a very narrow step Ghats road, Shaklespura to Mangalore Mountain Road. Wayanad, ooty to Gundelepet Road and Tirupathi. I was felt very comfortable and handling was very smooth. With a Mileage of 20 kms in Hilly region. Inside City Normally one can drive this car very easily its gives a mileage of more than 18. Especially in Long drive if we drove between 80 km to 100Km Sure will be getting more than 22km mileage. Its a 1.0 litre engine performance wise its very good with AC. Its a Five seater and accommodate Four Big persons easily. I suggest this car is best for first time buyers. For a Budget between 3.75 to 5.5 This is an Excellent option for buyers with 1.0 litre Engine. Maruthi Service is also Good. 24/7 Road assistance & Insurance everything is properly streamlined. I am Happy with My Alto K10. Thanks for Reading. Thanks You.

Other Alto K10 Reviews