Alto 800 is truly ?value for money car?. It has all the features for which first time car buyers desires. Alto 800 is top selling car in India. Even in second hand car market it is the first choice of buyers.
Engine:- It has 800 cc Multi Point Fuel Injection petrol engine which provides approximate 18 kmpl mileage even in air-conditioning on. The performance of engine remains magnificent both in city as well as on long rides. The cabin noise level is low. The gear shift is smooth.
Suspension:- I would give 80% marks to its suspension. It easily absorbs path-holes on the road. The ground clearance is enough to drive it on rural and semi-urban areas.
Interiors:-The interior of new Alto-800 is enchanting. It makes to feel as if we are travelling in a wide car. Dash-board finish is appealing.
Design:- I would give 100% marks to new Alto?s Aero Edge Design. It?s all round looks is fantastic. On the first sight it catches the attraction of buyer. In fact in entry car segment it is second most attractive car after Hyundai Eon.
Practicality:- Above all its running cost is low due to best mileage in its class. Easy availability of spare parts in local market on reasonable price and wide spread dealer network are also plus point. In whole country each and every petrol car mechanic is well-versed to repair it.
Features:- Front power window are present. Driver side airbags is also available optional. Trip meter is provided on instrument panel. Power steering is also provided. Internally adjustable ORVM, remote keyless entry, rear door child lock and central door locking are also provided.
Air-conditioning:- The performance of A/c of car is average. Especially when car faces high temperature, then it faces problem to provide proper cooling to rear row passengers. The company should work hard to improve it.
Conclusion:- In conclusion, I want to say that following shortcoming should be removed so that it car maintain number one rank in sale and face competition:-
1. Rear washer and wiper should be provided.
2. Automatic climate control should be provided. Cooling of A/c should be improved.
3. Start-stop button should be installed.
4. Rear power windows should be provided.
5. Mobile/Laptop charging point for rear seat should be provided.
6. SRS Airbags both for driver and front passenger should be provided.
7. Anti-lock breaking system and E.B.D should be provided in all variants.
8. Auto-Manual Transmission (AMT) version should also launch for ease of driving.
9. Speed sensitive electronic power steering should be provided instead of normal power steering.
10. Engine should be modernised. All aluminium engine should be provided to reduce weight and drive by wire technology be installed to improve performance.
11. Day time running LED should be installed to enhance safety and to improve grace of car.
12. Reading lamps should also be provided on front as well as rear seats.
13. Roof-Rail in top variant should be provided.
14. Turn indicator on ORVM should be provided.
I would like to suggest that diesel variant of Alto should also be launched. There was news in media some time ago that Maruti is testing a small diesel engine for Alto and the same has been fitted in diesel variant of Celerio. But Celerio has automatic transmission and price of diesel Celerio does not fit in entry level car category. Before launching diesel variant of Alto, company should ensure that its price can fit in the entry level diesel car category, like Alto?s petrol variant without compromising the quality of car, so that it can compete other diesel engine cars in market.
I bought this car on Jun 2017.Performance is superb.I drive this car ...
I am writing this review after driving my car about 3000 kilometer. Th...
Owning this car, a pleasure!Brought home on 6th October 2017, it's...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals