Phenomenal engineering!

By for Maruti Alto 800 2016-08-11 01:22:28.0
  • Appearance

This car was / is a true friend for any middle-class family. It all started in a concert hall where late Prime Minister Indira Gandhi launched Maruti 800 on December 14, 1983. From then till now, no car is even close to its market clench statistics. It has all a car could have reasonable looks, best in class mileage, performance, unbeatable price and sufficient boot space and lots of practicality inside and outside of the car. Take my words, it won't ask for maintenance, it never asks me. One can blindly trust and buy this car for any region or conditions. I have seen this hulking machine roaring around metros, hills and even beachside. I used it myself in Delhi, seen this car in Darjeeling, McLeod Ganj and Goa. It's a breeze on tough Indian roads. You won't regret buying it. If you have a high budget and you can afford two cars, do buy this little monster as the master key. It'll change the fortune of breakdowns, fuel efficiency, city manoeuvring and long distance journeys. 5 or even 6 people can be done in this car.

In technicalities, the suspension is on the brighter side and it won't give you goosebumps, the dashboard is kind of old fashioned, but okay with this price, visibility from a learner or expert's perspective, it's more than great. Ample cabin space to keep you light-hearted. Rear passengers are happy to be in with enough leg space and big windows.

I learnt driving in this car and take my words, it's as easy as eating an apple pie. Cruising capabilities of this car in this price bracket are impeccable.

It's been more than 5 years and I used this car enough and moved to the Czech Republic made baby Skoda Fabia which is also a true premium car and one of the best hatches to be in. One of my friends sold Fabia to me as he was going to the US. I sent Alto to my hometown and my dad is using Alto with old 2000 make Maruti 800, what a mix bag he has now. I'm reviewing Alto 800 and have used both Alto and 800. I have asked my dad not to sell anyone and I'll use it when I'll visit my hometown.

• Ram Lila |07 Dec,2016 04:16:37 PM

Joy Sri Ram

Ram Lila |07 Dec,2016 04:17:11 PM

Only Worship Lord SRI KRISHNA.......