My First Car Experience :)

By for Maruti Alto 800 2016-07-03 19:01:36.0
  • Appearance

Hey Guys, I am not a professional Car Expert. But yes after a driving of over 5500 kms I am writing my experience with my own Alto 800 LXI Petrol car. To start with, for a new car driver and to ride in a City this car is good. However, 1) Don't leave the car in open in summers as the car will heat up like a furnace. 2) Company did not provided left side rear view mirror. 3) When you switch on the AC the car pick up drops drastically and even the co-rider will feel this sudden drop in the power. Lol 4) The car interior quality is not so good. Once you switch on the AC and if you switch off the AC after some time than the car will full of odor. 5) You need to do the balancing after every 5000 kms. 6) Door quality is also not so good. Doors are vibrating when you drive your car at 100 or 110. 7) After driving the 5500 kms the front and rear glass are making noise. Even after complaining to maruti showroom they replied that this much noise is normal. But this is abnormal for any car. 8) If your office / work place parking is not having the shade than please don't buy a metallic color. As the color gets dull within just 4 to 5 months. Buy white or silver color and you will feel your car age as very old even if your car is new. That's it from my side as of know.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February