Maruti Alto 800: A Fuel Efficient Car Worth For Money

• Appearance

Pros : Fuel efficiency, less expensive, stylish appearance

Cons : Less features, not so impressive interior

If you are looking for a less expensive and fuel efficient four wheeler then just go for the all new Maruti Alto 800. I have bought this vehicle recently and I was just amazed at its fuel efficiency. Moreover, it is the less expensive and good performing vehicle you can get at a low price of under Rs. 3.0 lakh. I thought of going for another vehicle but Maruti Suzuki surprised me with this new vehicle, which grabbed my attention as soon as it was launched. Look at the mileage of 30Kmpl, which is simply unbelievable that took me by a surprise. One of my friends suggested me to take this car as it was the less expensive vehicle that comes within my budget but I couldn't make any decision as the engine was just 0.8 litres capacity. However, I was totally satisfied with the way it is delivering its performance on roads. Right now I have bought an Alto 800 with CNG fuel option and I am able to enjoy the performance like a petrol car. After I bought the car from the showroom, I have taken my family members for a drive in the car and it was a wonderful experience. We never experienced any kind of discomfort or any kind of trouble while driving as the car was spacious enough for our family. I would like to thank MSIL for offering such a wonderful car to the Indian families, which fulfilled the dreams of many in the country. This car lags behind features compared to other but you should look at the price, fuel efficiency and appearance of this car that worths more than what it is priced at. Now, I am a satisfied man and I really suggest one and all to afford their money on this vehicle as it will live up to your expectations and makes you feel satisfied.

Comments Maruti Alto 800
  • Vijayakumar J |23 Jan,2013 09:34:26 AM

Really true

• swarn kumar singh |26 Jan,2013 08:58:57 PM

maruti 800alto lxi no have audio system and ac but price varrient 3lackh above today i reveiwed this car interior but comparision hyunadi evonhave every things please remind to me .i am confuse the interior audi system & a/c ??

• akhil |29 Jan,2013 03:45:36 PM

looking to buy immeadiately

• Ram |29 Jan,2013 05:07:05 PM

this is very good car. fuel economy wise this is the best car and pick up also is very good. this is my first car and i enjoying with this car

• Parmeshwar Tekale |02 Feb,2013 03:28:26 PM

Nice Car

• Lalit |13 Feb,2013 06:11:16 PM

Superb and very helpful article for me..I am also planning to buy small car...Now, I would like to go with Maruti Alto 800.

• Arpit |21 Feb,2013 12:31:13 AM

plz reply me that how is the perfomance of AC in Alto 800 as the AC of M-800 is very bad

• BHAVIK |13 Sep,2013 03:51:06 PM

dears users pls. reply alto 800 lxi AC is good or bad

• kamal |09 Jul,2014 04:46:50 PM

Plz anybody explain me that which car is better between alto800 and Hyundai Eon? Plz explain...

• sreenivasa reddy |04 Apr,2015 10:26:02 PM Maruti Alto CNG 4 seater only