Common Man's Car

By for Maruti Alto 800 2016-04-05 17:31:13.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Affordable price tag, Fuel Economy, Price of accessories are less, Mileage, Maruti's service

Cons : No Fog Lamp, At high speeds car will wobble, No bluetooth connectivity

Look and Style: Good look. Not muscular. The looks are good hence, the Alto K10 is given a makeover to look like Alto 800.

Comfort: I am 5'11" and I can sit comfortably in the car, there is enough leg room. On high speeds, above 120kmph, the car may wobble and may sway when a bus or lorry passes by it at high speed. This car is not made for high speeds...

Pickup: Good for this segment. With 796cc, pickup is worthy, cannot be compared to 1000cc cars.

Mileage: It strictly depends on the roads we drive on..In city traffic, we should not expect 22kmpl mileage. On long drives on roads without many potholes, you will get a good mileage.

Best Features: Cool looks, Good mileage, Very good service options, Affordable price. The best option for a small family based on Fuel economy and space as well as noiseless drive.

Needs to improve: Fog Lamps option is not provided. Bluetooth connectivity in stereo would be appreciated.

Overall Experience: I am satisfied with this car. This is my first car and I felt that it came as a replacement of Maruti 800 as well as A star and old Alto. However, if fog lamps were present, it would have been really better.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February