Maruti A-Star vxi, most economical small car

By for Maruti A Star from Trivandrum 2010-07-11 11:21:28.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Excellent mileage for long trips

Cons : less boot space comapred to similar models

If you are looking for good economical small car, go for A-Star.. It is really fantastic. I am getting consistently 22+ mileage for long trips even before the 2nd service.

• Preethi |14 Jul,2010 09:33:29 PM

Maruti will bring A Star automatic this july 2010. I am looking for Automatic variant and i guess A star will be the cheapest, and yet reliable automatic car in India.

• Kumar |17 Jul,2010 09:25:19 PM

A Star Automatic will be a super choice to drive in slow moving city traffic. I am looking for an affordable automatic with good mileage. Hence, A Star will be the best suitable car

• Parasuram |09 Aug,2010 08:15:59 PM

To participate in the Maruti A Star contest,become a group member for facebook group http://bit.ly/cLyPvJ, write on wall ? ?your price? of Maruti A Star Automatic for the ?city? in which you live! and you can win exciting prices.

• Gautam |11 Sep,2010 08:19:50 PM

The leg space both front and rear is very very less. Rest every thing is OK. I was about to book but changed my mind and booked Zen Estilo.

• Mariappan |09 Oct,2010 06:18:21 AM

My AStar was provided with scratch guards at both sides running below the door handles throughout its length.I am doubtful about the location of the guard.It gives a bad look as it is very close to handle.It is not at the bottom as it is found in other models.Can any one clear this doubt?More over it never guarded my car.A scratch was made at the very bottom of the guard.

• Deeksha |04 Jan,2011 02:11:41 PM

I think for a person like me who drives to work daily in Delhi, A-Star is the perfect city car. Someone suggested it while I wanted to test-drive WagonR and I'm pretty happy with the results so far. With the new engine and young looks, it's pretty kool for me! I'm happy!