Maruti A Star- LXI Review by S. Kumar From Belgaum- Karnataka

By for Maruti A Star 2012-09-05 09:59:57.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Fuel Efficiency and superb pickup

Cons : Less leg space for rear passengers

Look and Style : My Car has a very young look. Has  a radical & cute look. May not be acceptable & liked by all. This car more or less is designed for the European Customers.   Comfort  - Front Passengers - good leg space ( even marginally more than for Hyundai I 10 cars. For rear passengers, two can seat comfortable. three would be al little less comfy. This can be offset by moving the front seats by  a few centimeters. Less Boot space. can easily accomodate4 adults and one kid. Car is not for a family with BIG 5 members but BIG 4 members with a kid.   Pickup : Excellebnt. Gives a run for bigger sedans. Responsive steering, very good ground clearance when compared to Chevy Beat and Hyundai hatch backs.   Mileage : Excellent. I drove my car to wayanad in august -2012. We were 4 Adults and 2 kids. Without AC, the car gave me 22 Kms ( please dont forget that we drove for 220 kms in ghat  places around wayanad. With AC on, car delivered 18 kms. Bangalore City Drive without AC- 14 to 15 kms         Best Features   Needs to improve   Overall Experience