Maruti A Star: A true Star

• Appearance

Pros : Power ful drive, mileage

Cons : Design of dashboard in not stylish

Since last one week i am searching a model in the range of the small cars like Maruti Wagon R, Maruti A Star, Chevrolet Spark and the Hyundai i10 model. the Hyundai i10 model was ruled out because it is out of my budget. And in remaining models all three has their own specialty like the Chevrolet Spark model is coming with some of the most attractive exteriors and the black color model of Chevrolet Spark looks awesome but again in performance the Maruti model Maruti Wagon R has established its name in Indian market on the basis of good performance that it is providing since last few years. The last model remains is the Maruti A star which has a good combination of stylish body and powerful performance. When you drive the Maruti A Star model it gives a experience of power and smooth drive. The engine of the Maruti A Star is coming with 4 cylinder system and as we all know it is a trademark Maruti engine which gives guarantee of performance and durability.

Comments Maruti A Star
  • dinesh |25 Jan,2010 03:12:37 PM

ur feedback is ok but u have cheak once again that A-Star is 4 cly. or 3 cly. engine. let me know

• Rajiv P Pandya |25 Apr,2010 12:42:58 PM

Hi One year before i bey Maruti A Star....I am really happy. I am getting v-good millage up to 25 km. But after 3rd service i lost millage

• kamalhassan |17 Jun,2010 02:43:50 PM

Hi, I am a proud owner of Maruti A Star, it is giving me a very good mileage of 19kmpl. It has cute looking outer shapes and also loaded with high fi features like seat belt pretensioners in the front row seats along with ABS and EBD. Its better suited for highways too...

• mahesh kumar |04 Sep,2010 10:28:33 AM

I want to know whether i bought this car or not

• jaskaran |16 Oct,2011 04:50:41 PM

best car is a star or alto lxi

Maruti A Star review scorecard