Rating of Maruti A Star

A
Anoop Sinha
for Vxi
On: Aug 27, 2010 | 5515 Views

I bought a Maruti A Star a few months back and was really excited to share my experience with everyone as I am happy with my purchase. Within my budget of 4-5 Lakhs I had narrowed down to Chevrolet Beat, Chevrolet Spark, Maruti Wagon R and Maruti A Star. There is no doubt that Chevrolet was offering a lot of freebies and offers on the purchase of Beat and Spark, but due to the low resale value of Chevrolet cars I zeroed down to Maruti A Star. There is no denying the fact that one of the initial aspect of the car that Indians get attracted to is the department of looks and design. Maruti A Star according to me provides the most attractive looks from exteriors. The looks are very contemporary, sporty, trendy yet classy and elegant. The only area of concern for me was the limited leg room in the car, which when compared to its competitors like Hyundai i10 is pretty less. The pick-up and acceleration of the car is good. Indeed, the car is really provides a comfort drive in the crowded city areas. The car has been designed to suit the requirements of any average Indian household. I just wish that the designers should have the made the car more spacious in terms of the leg room, head room and the boot space. The overall satisfaction level from the car is really great and it is a good buying decision for any Indian family.

Other A Star Reviews