A-Star or Alto Lxi

By for Maruti A Star 2012-07-15 18:32:30.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style   Comfort   Pickup   Mileage   Best Features   Needs to improve   Overall Experience im about to get a car in a month.. got a confusion between alto and a-star.. confused which to buy... my height is about 5.1' will i be able to see the road clearly wen i sit in drivers seat if i go for a-star.. can anyone plz tell me about the pros and the cons..

• raunak |15 Jul,2012 11:22:28 PM

A.STAR is a worst car bro.don't even think about it..its mileage is around 9 to 10 in city with a/c..its not having the resell value my car was 4500km & i sell it bec.of mileage..the alto is a gud desion but don't but the k10 model bec the engine is same a star & alto k10..buy only alto f8 (800cc model is superb..

• LALIT KUMAR |03 Aug,2012 01:31:44 PM

YOUR EXPERIENCE SEEMS TO BE WORST....... IT GIVES A GOOD MIL ON HIGHWAY AND A MILEAGE OF 14 TO 15 WITH AC IN CITY... I VE BEEN USING THIS CAR SINCE NOV 2010. AND I FOUND THIS CAR AS BEST CAR OF MARUTI. IN DIESEL NO DOUBLE THERE IS NO COMP FOR SWIFT BUT BELIEVE THIS CAR IS HAVING MORE CONTROL AND SUPER BRAKING SYSTEM THAN SWIFT.