Amazing mileage....

By for Maruti A Star 2013-12-12 12:19:01.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Good mileage, comfortable drive

Cons : Less Boot space, low leg space for rear seating

Recently I drove my A-star Zxi on long drive  700KM, Found to be very economy on mileage..Look and Style:  Great looking... sporty looking...Comfort: Very comfortable to drive, and good AC system....Front 2 seats are very spacious and comfortable...Pickup:  Vey good pickup...Mileage: Bangalore City Drive with AC = 15.50 KMPL.... Highway with AC = 19.30 KMPL, Highway without AC=20.9 KMPL......Best Features: Easy turning/parking at less space, Built in Audio system, Bucket seats with rear seats head rest.......Needs to improve :  Rear seatings leg space very less.. for the tall and fat persons...Overall Experience: Very nice to drive in city and highways.

• latha |23 Sep,2014 04:58:16 PM

i would like to know the availability in the market.. Interested to buy this model.

• Ratan Dutta |15 Nov,2014 11:22:40 PM

Sir, What is the reason behind to Close the production of A-Star models. I had purchased my VXI modes in 2009. Till today I have no any problem faced during driving even long drive. Its a eco friendly car and perfect balanced car. some problem is there. ie less space but when somebody think about balance driving Maruti A-Star is the best.

• vijay |11 Jan,2015 04:27:50 PM

Recently i drove my Maruthi A star , Vxi model 700 km in a single day from Bangalore to Jangoan via hyd. overall performance is excellent. getting a mileage of 18km/l with full AC on. My third service is due in FEB 15. driving is very comfortable, didn't feel any tiredness.