A very good choice for a family of four with sleek sporty looks ,...
- Look and Style very sporty and trendy lives up to A for Aerodynamics shaping
- Comfort Satisfactory front leg space, somewhat cramped rear with very small boot space.
- Pickup commendable pickup, good Engine for the money's worth.
- Mileage 18 plus for a litre what more can one ask for in city limits for a petrol variant model.
- Best Features styling, specially the front .
- Needs to improve Boot space and rear leg space with a little improvement in upholstery.
- Overall Experience Money's worth fully satisfied with it's performance
- 15 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Other A Star Reviews
Look and Style Its looks ok. But when i drove this car it performs well in terms of pick up , better handing an... ...Read More
- 42 Likes
- 8 Dislikes
Hot Hatch in the market. Will definitely make Hyundai to rethink about Hyundai i10. Even rethink i20 pricing, th... ...Read More
- 38 Likes
- 0 Dislikes