A car with commendable mileage

By for Maruti A Star from Bangalore 2009-04-07 16:13:16.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Charming looks, good interiors

Cons : AC quality

I bought this vehicle 2 months ago when the model was newly launched and this has been proved very good decision for me because at the one hand it is providing unbelievable mileage and at the same time the power of its engine doesn't disappoints. In tacky interiors of the Indian cities like Delhi the Maruti A Star proves best vehicle to drive because with its small size it has amazing ability of perform in heavy traffic conditions. At the time when prices of oil are volatile the car proves very good for an average Indian man. A 997 cc engine has been provided in this car and it has been experienced by many A star owners that where in heavy traffic conditions other models fail to provide the claimed mileage of the company the Maruti A Star model provides very good mileage to its owners.

• Fathima |17 Jun,2010 02:57:20 PM

My husband bought Maruti A Star in May 2009 and with our one year of using this car, we are extremely happy to drive this car in our city. I learned driving in this car only and A Star is very lucky for me. It gave me good driving experience and also returning an impressive 18.5 kmpl mileage :)

gannie |24 Feb,2011 12:05:38 PM

its luks like skinout chicken

• gannie |24 Feb,2011 12:04:29 PM

i dont think so its a gud car