Something unique with Maruti 800 Uniq

By for Maruti 800 from Nagpur 2008-12-15 12:21:44.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Value for Money, Over Proven and tested ,good mileage and the comfort is damn good.

Cons : for a small family

I have recently purchased Maruti 800 Uniq.And my thoughts with this car is like it: Maruti Udyog is trying to present its M800 customers something unique and therefore they have come up with the Maruti 800 Uniq. Maruti 800 Uniq will be only in AC version.There are new features in this car like body graphics, a completely fresh beige upholstery, trendy door trims and will sport a fabric patch below the arm rest. It have the same engine with 32-bit ECM (Elliptic Curve Method)that is used in the Maruti 800 thus giving unmatched in fuel efficiency and performance. The headlamps have a new sporty appearance wtih clear lenses. There is a completely new grille as well, the smiling face has now been replaced with a fresh and modern trapezoidal unit. Overall Its good Car for meddile class family!!

• Sayra |16 Dec,2008 11:37:09 AM

I have maruti uniq from last 2 month.First reason to purchase Maruti 800 Uniq is its good mileage.My old car was also maruti.I m fan of maruti bcz of its good mileage.And its great car for a small family.I m fully satisfied with this review.ITS REALLY UNIQUE!!!!

• dummy |12 May,2010 10:11:37 AM