Mahindra Xylo Mini: a SUV for city ride

• Appearance

Pros : less price, compact size.

Cons : yet to be found.

Look and Style I am a proud owner of Mahindra Xylo from the past one year. I love to drive SUV cars at high speed. I love its masculine design and powerful engine. Other than Mahindra Xylo I have a ford Endeavor too but it doesn’t give me the feel like Mahindra Xylo. Now I am waiting enthusiastically for new Mahindra Xylo Mini. I beleive this new compact SUV will also sport classy and elegant look. All the SUV's are gigantic and hard to ride in city. I believe this new compact SUV will suit the city condition as it is smaller as compared to other SUV's and give the same feeling of SUV. Comfort Though Mahindra Xylo Mini is a smaller and compact SUV, it is speculated that it will have very comfortable and spacious interiors with ample amount of space at front and rear. Pickup Being powered with powerful engine it is expected that Mahindra Xylo Mini will accelerate to 100 Kmph in few seconds like Mahindra Xylo. Mileage Mahindra claims to offer the fuel efficiency more than 10 kmpl in the city and 15 kmpl on the highways. I wish Mahindra will keep their words. Best Features I have worked out on Internet for the Mahindra Xylo Mini specifications and features I found that the size of SUV is its best feature that render it to drive on city roads. Further, it is also expected that the handling and performance of the mini SUV is brilliant with higher ground clearance and suspension ratio as Mahindra cars are well known for delivering high performance. Along with this, the price of Mahindra Xylo mini also made it to stand apart from other SUV. Needs to improve Since it’s not launched yet, too early to figure out the drawbacks and areas of improvement. Overall Experience On taking Mahindra Xylo Mini price on account, this new SUV is the best choice no other SUV touches the benchmark with such advanced features. Its hard to get the experience of SUV at such affordable price. For the SUV car fanatics this new compact SUV will be better option.

Comments Mahindra Mini Xylo
  • charanjit kumar |29 Sep,2011 08:15:29 PM

eagerly waitig for my dream car!

• sk tomar |29 Sep,2011 11:47:22 PM

yea..its really a dashing suv in its class in a affordable rate. it would be the peoples dream car soon. but as per my opinion price should not be go beyond 6L including tax, registration n all. thanx...n regards sk tomar

• kittu |05 Oct,2011 04:21:16 PM

i am very excited for the vehicle to be launched. i have planned to buy one. The only thing which is bothering me is the 3 cylinder engine fitted in this vehicle. everyone knows that as far as engine smoothness and driveability is concerned a 3 cylinder vehicle is only good on hiways. It is not a good engine on slow running in the city conditions. This is the main reason for me thinking again and again on making a final decision. I am sure that I WILL FIRST TAKE A TEST DRIVE AND THEN ONLY BUY THIS VEHICLE. i would suggest the same to everyone keen to buy xylo mini. i have a hope that a 1500 cc engine might cover up for that one cylinder missing. Three cylinder is good for mileage though but the existing xylo is giving a mileage of 12-14 and if this is the same with the mini version then what is the point in fitting 3 cylinders????? i know that less cylinders does not mean less tax....the taxes would remain the same on the manufacturer but 4 cylinder gives a much better driving experience. The only money manufacturer can save is for that one cylinder ande the material involved. MY SUGGESTION TO MAHINDRA IS THAT PLEASE THINK OVER if possible to launch a mini XYLO with 4 cylinders, also.

• DR.MOHAMED NIZAR |20 Nov,2011 07:45:46 PM

It's a good news that M&M brings Xylo Mini.Let it be 4cylinder, 7seater and moderately priced(around 6lakhs)to meet the challange.

• hiralal |29 Nov,2011 09:58:20 PM

i want to see the back side of the suv & to know the exacet coast

• ishwarlal patidar |16 Feb,2012 11:16:13 PM

hi weir nays locks i ind mini xylo wer hi to came to

• vasu |23 Apr,2012 06:46:46 PM

when will you launch mahindra mini xylo? make me confirm,,,,,,

• bikash singhal |02 May,2012 07:00:21 PM

if it is priced more than 7 lacs than not a good deal...

• jitendra Pandit |28 May,2012 03:21:33 PM

when will on market available.

Mahindra Mini Xylo review scorecard