Good product however Service SUCKS !!!!

By for Mahindra Xylo 2012-2014 2012-09-05 11:25:27.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Good Product

Cons : Very Very BAD and GREEDY Service

I own  this car for the past 3 years. However , the Mahindra Servie SUCKS big time. Their dealrships are their biggest enmies. They are out to cheat the customers every time you send the car for service you have to be careful. On two ocassions, I have ended up being a loser. Last year i had sent the car for servicing to their dealer Global Galleria, while serving my car they broke the anteena of my music system and started asking Rs.9,000 to replace the same. On the second ocassion, my bothe wipers were in working condition when given for service, they returned the car with the left side wiper broken...  The service centre guys are arrogant and cheats... Mahindra is simply going to pay a price as i have decided not to ever buy a Mahindra product as they do not offer a reliable service partners... Wake up Mr. Anand Mahindra !!! Kindly offer alternative service centers in each location to bring in some competation amongst your service centers so that your service levels can climb up....

• Kapil Sonavane |12 Mar,2013 05:30:38 PM

I am owner of M&M Xylo E8. Infact Car is good but has below mention problems. Need to find out solution on these problems 1 Door rattling sound from all door - During service, service center given resolution by adding foam to each door, but it did not work. 2 Seats make noise while driving. Major Problem are the Service Centers of M&M 1 G3 Motors Malad 2 Global Gallery Vasai 3 Jitendra Motors Nasik All are same, Trying to fetch more and more money from the customer, Very expensive parts and Labour charges, No expertise available. Incident : There was some sound from my front wheels, I approach to G3 Motors Malad, to rectify the problem, So call expert examined the vehicle by taking test drive, and informred that joins of streeing are making noise, I asked to replace those. After 2 days, when I got my vehicle delivery, Bill generated was aroun 18,000/-, to my surprise the noise problem wasn't resolved. I just took my vehicle back and lived with the noise. on 10th-Mar-2013, when I was driving on Mumbai-Pune Expressway, after around 100kms of drive, front disc brake started jamming, fortunately I could find road side machanic who found that The noise was coming from the front disc brake, as it wasn't properly afixed. He just fixed it properly and age old noise problem was resolved, in just Rs.100/- . My Grievance to Mahindra is to have close audits and watch on dealership as those are making money with out diagnosing the problem properly and on the name of servicing they are chaning Oil/oil filters/Diesel filters and washing the vehicle. Servcing should include the checking of all problem prone parts, for re-fitting, which are lossen during the usage....Which is not done. Hope this will be taken forward. Kapil +91 9850763663 (I am available for any kind of proofs needed)

• a yuiop |11 May,2015 07:15:51 PM

Tyjjhgrrudssussududududdud

• Nilutpal Gogoi |23 Jun,2015 08:58:23 PM

I am owner of M&M Xylo D2. Infact Car is good but there are below mention problems. Need to find out solution on these problems Door rattling sound from all door . Major Problem are the Service Centers of Poddar M&M Trying to fetch more and more money from the customer, Very expensive parts and Labour charges, No expert technician available. Incident : While driving in 70-80 speed for few mintutes then automatically pick up goes downfall around 20 km speed. I approach to service center technician to rectify the problem, So expert examined the vehicle by taking test drive, and informed that I asked to replace the intercooler cost approx 8000/-. to my surprise Within 24 hours again same problem arise and now technician told it is diesel filter nozzle pump problem cost approx 7000/- and they told to replace the complete diesel filter pump , but I replaced the diesel filter two days ago at Hotorki Motors, bongaigaon. My Grievance to Mahindra is to have close audits and watch on dealership as those are making money with out diagnosing the problem properly. Hope this will be taken forward.