XUV is a failed model

By for Mahindra XUV500 2016-06-16 14:32:28.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Looks and Comfort

Cons : Very bad suspension, Over all quality

I bought the XUV 500 W8 automatic in Feb 2016. Within a month of buying, problems started. One fine morning the car didn't start. I tried for almost 3 hours but the car didn't start. The problem was with the sensors. I encountered this problem several times and still, it's not fixed.

I took the car to the dealer three times but they couldn't fix it either. No one has a clue of why this issue is coming. The dealer says is because of some software issue but when they connect it to their system it shows everything is fine.

After multiple attempts, the guys from Mahindra said that there's a problem with the brake sensor and has to be changed. But I don't want to change the sensor and hence asked for a replacement.

Not sure what kind of quality checks do they have, this is the worst car I have ever purchased. This is the 4th car in our family and no other car had any single problem until they were four-five years old. Definitely not in such a new car. It shows their quality. Don't buy Mahindra cars, you will end up in losing your peace of mind even after paying them in lakhs.